My case has been selected for Caselines what does this mean?
What is Caselines?
- Caselines is a secure digital court platform with a cloud-based evidence management system for the effective preparation and presentation of trial evidence, replacing paper hearing bundles in lever arch files with electronic bundles.
- Caselines will be used at the Tribunal with effect from April 2019 for all hearings listed at the Tribunal which are deemed suitable. 'Hearings' includes all appearances before the Tribunal whether for Case Management or Substantive.
How does it work?
- Evidence documents are uploaded to a Master Bundle which automatically paginates the bundle and presents the documents as if they were in a paper bundle which can then be accessed on any device with an internet connection, in court, at home or even while travelling.
- Caselines can be accessed using the following link https://solicitorstribunal.caselines.co.uk
What do I need to do?
- Register for Caselines if you have not used Caselines before.
Once your case has been issued you will receive an email inviting you to the case on Caselines. If you have not used Caselines before you will need to register first and set up a username, which can be your email address, and a password.
- Log On to Caselines to access your case
Enter the Username and password you set up on registering for Caselines to access your case.
- Upload your documents
Once you have been invited to the case on Caselines you may upload your documentation to the relevant section of the Master Bundle.
Where can I get help?
- The Following Documents have been prepared to give guidance and support when using Caselines:
The SDT's Policy Committee, led by the President of the Tribunal, Edward Nally, has published this updated Protocol which is to be used for all cases from 25 November 2019. The changes to the Protocol are summarised here.